PLT2 is designed by PLASMA Doors. It is a traditional door based on Mount Pelion architecture. It can be placed in every traditional home, on mountains or islands. The door is made entirely of aluminium and its thickness is 85mm. All security systems can be fitted.
- Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
- 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
- Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
- 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
- A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
- Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
- Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
- Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
- Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM