With unique expertise and profound perception, PLASMA Doors has created new models with care and diligence. Each model of the DESIGN series is characterized by a unique design in simple and beautiful lines. The choice of materials, from the hinges to the main frame of each door, adds a guarantee and the signature of the company.
• Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
• 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
• Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
• 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
• A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
• Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
• Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
• Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colors.
• Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM
The PLD1 model is a coplanar door made of aluminum, inox and glass.VIEW MORE
This Plasma doors model is characterized by the design and the quality. The surface with asymmetric lines...VIEW MORE
The PLD4 model is an architectural suggestion that it’s basic elements are the inox surface as well as the 7 glasses placed vertically at the door.VIEW MORE
The design of Model PLD5 is based on the asymmetrical design combining glass and aluminium. ItVIEW MORE
An architectural design door. It is configured by glass as a dominantVIEW MORE
With 5 parallel wooden texture surfaces and additional stainless-steel elementsVIEW MORE
The PLD12 is a minimal impressive door; the most striking element is the recessedVIEW MORE
A special door, suitable for all architectural constructions. With dynamic features, the stainlessVIEW MORE
PLD14 is considered a minimal door with a unique strong element the recessed handlVIEW MORE