PLM14 is a co-planal door characterized by design and construction reliability. The 2 windows in the middle of the door in combination with the stainless-steel decorations are the main elements of the door. It can be painted in a solid colour or in two-tones, selected from Ral colour palettes and wooden textures.
- Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
- 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
- Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
- 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
- A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
- Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
- Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
- Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM