The TRADITIONAL series of PLASMA Doors combines functionality, elegance and traditional character. The high quality of construction and their ideal construction, make them perfect for areas that retain their traditional character, such as islands and mountainous areas.
• Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
• 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
• Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
• 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
• A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
• Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
• Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
• Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
• Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM
Traditional door with solid 8mm ironwork and extrusion frame. The window canVIEW MORE
PLT2 is designed by PLASMA Doors. It is a traditional door based on Mount Pelion architecture.VIEW MORE
PLT3 is a door based on traditional architecture. Depending on the installation locationVIEW MORE