PLM6 is a variant of PLM5 and PLM1. The difference is in the stainless-steel handle 180cm long and in the vertical surface with wooden texture which give a remarkable appearance to the door. It can be accompanied by fixed left or right panels with a continuation of the lines on the glass in 3D display.
- Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
- 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
- Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
- 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
- A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
- Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
- Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
- Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
- Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM