PLM21 is a 3D construction of a co-planal door, defined by two levels. At the front level it has 5 vertical sandblasted glass openings, while all the rest are in the same plane with the door frame. It comes with horizontal stainless-steel flat handle, 50cm long.
- Thickness of co-planal door 75mm-95mm.
- 3mm external aluminium sheet cladding.
- Internal core of expansible polyurethane, B2 category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
- 2mm internal aluminium sheet cladding.
- A laminate surface with wooden texture can be applied on the internal side.
- Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
- Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
- Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
- Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM