The PIVOT series is characterized by modern architectural design and the possibility of application in homes and shops.
Unique feature is their impressive finish with unlimited applications.
Their dynamic is the size combined with the functionality.
They have a guaranteed high quality and are ideal for all architectural applications.
• Thickness of co-planal door: 85mm – 115mm.
• Internal aluminium cladding thickness: 2mm – 3mm.
• Internal filling of the door core with extruded polystyrene.
• Reliable mechanisms, of well-known brands.
• Internal filling of the door with expansible polyurethane, B2 Category, incombustible. 60kg/m3
• Δυνατότητα εφαρμογής όλων των συστημάτων ασφαλείας.
• Thermal transmittance Up 0,36 – 0,29W/(m2K)
• Powder coating.
• Glazing on the door panel 10 – 25 -10 -25 -10, sandblasted.
• Powder coating with AKZO Nobel & NEOKEM colours.
• Thermal Panels Certified by the Testing Institute ift ROSENHEIM
The PLP10 is a door with several features. The different glass surfaces, in combinationVIEW MORE
The PLP11 axial door is presented in a solid, minimalistic line, in a coatingVIEW MORE
A unique feature of PLP12 is the abstract meander in combination with stainless steelVIEW MORE